Ok, you have the ring now it's time to get planning. Set the date, pick a venue, get the dress, find a caterer, order the cake, and don't forget to book the photo booth! If you want your wedding to be extra memorable for your guests, you'll need more then just a DJ and great food. There are lots of options when it comes to entertaining your guests, but one sure way to make sure that they recall your reception with fond and amusing memories is to have a photo booth! Here 20 tips that Simple Snapshots has to get the best deal and best quality booth for you.
1. Find a show near you, preferably a Today's Bride Show. Venders spend a lot of time and money to go to these shows, which probably means they are not just fly by the night photo booth companies. I can't speak for everyone but, I know Simple Snapshots Photo Booth Service offers 10% off at the shows. That means huge savings!
2. Can't get to a show? Then ask about monthly specials. Simple Snapshots usually has some sort of special each month.
3. Ask if they offer a discount for off days. (If your event is through the week)
4. Ask about adding a idle hour. Want the booth to be set up four hours, but only have the budget for three hours? The booth will close down for a hour, but remain set up. (This is done usually during dinner time)
5. Ask about package deals. Simple Snapshots Photo Booth Service offers All-Inclusive packages and, Basic packages.
1. Ask for a sample print, check for color and quality of print.
2. Ask what kind of booth set up it is. If you have a beautiful venue booked let's keep it that way. Look for new modern equipment - something that is not going to be a eyesore in your beautiful venue. (You can always ask for a picture of the booth)
3. Book at least 6 month in advance so you still have some quality choices when booking.
TIPS TO GET HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS:
The saying "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" is so true. Remember that when you are shopping for your photo booth. If the price is too good to be true, it probably is. Here are a few things to do to make sure you get a quality booth and prints.
OTHER QUESTIONS TO ASK:
1. What's all included
2. How far do they travel (rate after the mile limit)
3. How many fit in booth
4. Is booth open air or closed booth
5. Does everyone in booth get a print
6. What type of payment options do they have
7. Are they fully insured
8. Can you add hours the day of event if needed
9. How many attendants will be present
10. Do they offer booth color choice
MONEY SAVING TIPS: